+1 y

Do you tease girls and get sarcastic with them if you like them?

There's this guy I like, and we're very sarcastic and jokey with each other. He's always teasing me (nicely, of course). Like he'll say stuff like "I pity you", and he was teasing me about the really dorky apron I had to wear while doing samples (he was saying stuff like he was jealous that I got to wear such an amazing apron, haha), and he'll make sarcastic comments about how it's hard being the guy that everyone hates (then I throw the "I pity you" comments at him :-), and we were on the cash registers next to each other (we work together), and he said "don't you just love being next to me when I'm yelling?" (we have to yell to the next customer that we're open).

I know that I, personally, get very sarcastic with a guy I like, and I tease them a lot. It's kind of my way of flirting. Do guys do that to? And while I have you here, do any girl flirt that way? I'm just not comfortable with the whole "romantic, forward" kind of flirting. Is that going to hurt me in the long run?
3
2