+1 y

Girls, if you compliment a guy? Does that mean your intrested in him or attracted?

Talked to this girl while we are going out from the gym to the locker room. I was picking up my bag when she went out. Then she smiled and say hi to me. Then I smile back. After that I picked up my bag then catch up to her. Then I said you have some stamina there. (saw here doing lots of cardio). Then she laugh and touched my arm and said your so strong. Then squeeze my arms. Then I said, No just a little bit. Then I asked her if how long does she do cardio every time she comes here. After that I asked her name and told her my name after. While doing a handshake. And I didn't let go her hand and then she squeezed it. While we keep talking. Then told me again that I'm strong and touched my other arms.
+1 y
Oh by the way, when she told me her name. I said "oh god" there are so many girls here named maria. Then she laughed.
+1 y
And I think she's a bit older than me. I think it doesn't go less than 8 years than me. And it doesn't matter to me by the way. :D
+1 y
More please!
3
4