+1 y

Have you ever been very attracted to someone who everyone thinks you are completely out of their league?

This happens to me sometimes and it makes me really nervous for people to know. I don't think I am embarressed that I have a crush on him, but I don't like people commenting on my personal life a lot and I know that in this particular case a lot of people are going to talk about it.

He is amazing. I know other people might not see it like I do, but anyone who knows him well would. He might not be the best looking guy in the world and he might not be the smoothest or best in social situations, but he is really funny in his own quirky way and really smart, which is acutally hard to find these days it seems.

I don't know how to feel about this crush and it makes it a million times worse when I know that people are going to make such a big deal about it if they find out.
2
1