+1 y

I have a crush on my best guy friend. Do you think he likes me?

I have a crush on my best guy friend. I met him this August. I don't know if I should tell him or if he even likes me back. My friend thinks that he might like me, but I'm not sure. We have hung out together quite a few times, but there were always other people there. We always walk home together and it's never awkward and we are always having fun and laughing. Some people who have seen us walking home together they assume dthat there is something going on between us. He has given me some of his lunch while walking home from school and paid for my ice cream. Today when we were all hanging out we decided to go have lunch at a local diner. I didn't have any money on me, so he let me have some of his fries. When we were all walking as a group it was my best friend and his best friend (they are going out), our other friend, and then me and him. When there is a large group we really don't talk all that much, but when its just the two of us we are always talking. His friend made a comment to my friend which seemed like he was implying that we were walking rather close to each other while walking home. And I guess at one point the guy I like told his friend that he thought that I liked him a little bit and that his friend was lucky to have someone, and then changed the subject quickly. I'm not sure if he actually likes me or just thinks of me as a friend because he has had crushes on a few of my friends anymore, and I don't want to make things awkward between the two of us. Do you think I should tell him or wait a while longer?
2
0