+1 y

Girls how do you or would you feel about a guy that does a cold approach on you and asks for a date?

Would you give a guy you never met before a chance that just walked up to you and asked if you wanted to go on a date at your work, school, on the street, at the grocery store, the gym, or wherever you are?

My plan is the next time I see an attractive woman by herself with no ring on her ring finger that I'm going to tell her I noticed her from far away and decided she is somebody I would like to meet and since this is my only chance I've got to take it and ask you if I can take you out to a casual dinner. So would you like to come out to dinner sometime and find out if we have anything in common?

Would this work you think or is a guy that does the cold approach creepy?
45
18