+1 y

Why do girls, women, claim, think they are less shallow than guys?

Sex? Gender? I'd say girls are shallow about height meanwhile guys are shallow about weight, after all, you can change your weight, but you can't change your height, but girls, people always say that girls judge guys mostly on non-physical attributes, for example, I ask this one girl as to which gender is the more picky, choosy one, she says guys, I ask her if she thinks girls have higher standards and she says no, she thinks it is the other way around, she says "Guys are very shallow and only want to talk to pretty girls", I say to hear "Guys are not the same?" "Girls go for the Jocks and Military Guys" then she says "Women are more focused on personality, there just happens to be more military guys our age" Anywhere, where is the argument, debate, to say we guys are more attracted to looks than girls are?
+1 y
That girl I spoke to also says this "Look at TV, Talk to any guy, the evidence is everywhere, look at models and TV Stars, Guys will tell you they only talk to pretty girls, online guys don't read profiles, only pictures, they won't message girls who don't have messages, ummmm girls won't respond if the guy does not have a picture. Why do you think girls get lipo breast implants buy tons of make-up, shave their legs, spend hundreds, thousands on dieting and starving, are you blind?"
+1 y
Why is a guy's character, attitude, mentality, mindset, way of thinking, confidence, passion, more important than his looks?
6
11