+1 y

Best way to get this guy too notice me.

I have been told and know I am attractive female with a perfect body, I'm funny smart nice and a little bit quirky. so I should have no problems getting a man right.

There is a guy I like, the first time I met him me and my ex of 2 years had just broken up. [ I was under the impression we would get back together] so the night I met this new guy, he seemed interested we partied together with others then went to back to a house party I stayed the night in his room but there was another bed in there and someone else was asleep on it. we were all very tired t nothing happened.

he came into my work recently and went out of his way to come and chat to me and extend the conversation out. in my opinion and a fellow male worker he seemed interested.

a week later I found the courage to chat to him. I added him on fb, and a day later late at night I thought id send him a fb chat message. it was simple "hey what's up x". but he didn't reply

what do I do now I really like him.
Best way to get this guy too notice me.
1
1