+1 y

Can it make any sense - two people madly in love, they just can't get to date?

It's crazy...I'm crazy about this girl (kinda co-worker, she's superior..). I know she's crazy on me. Each time we meet it's like a ton of TNT waiting to explode, we're starting to act like 10 year-olds. Our relationship escalated with extreme ups and downs, we've been playing games for months, I've started trying to ask her out ages ago, first hinting, then it became awkward, then it exploded a couple of times - she got angry, insulted maybe of something, then it escalated again, awkward again, games again...we don't know how to behave any more...it's so tense we just seem to not be able to speak to one another anymore...we're just so past a simple date, I feel we just need to kiss now...no chance to talk like two adults, I wrote her an email about how I feel and that we should meet, she's said no...as I anticipated, it just doesn't feel comfortable any more, I mean - I feel it also, as I said - we are so past of talking on the phone/going on a date, we should have been married by now (...).

Does it make any sense?
0
2