+1 y

Should I add him on Facebook, or wait for him to do it?

I know, I know, it's Facebook. It's the only thing I could do right now, so just leave it alone, haha

We've worked together for about a month, and from the day we met at work, he's been coming up to me and chatting, or he'll tease me (in a nice way), or be sarcastic with me (again, in a nice way). I do the same.

He also says that he remembers me from two or three years ago when our soccer teams had a couple of practices together. This surprised me because I used to be really quiet, so nobody ever remembers me, plus, we only interacted a couple of times, and those interactions were VERY brief. He was the only guy on his team that actually paid any attention to me.

I'm ALWAYS the one to add people on Facebook (whether they're girls or guys), and I'm just wondering if I should do it in this situation, or if it'll make me seem too eager, if you know what I mean.

We won't be working together for a couple of weeks, so it might be a good way to sort of stay in each others lives? Again, if you know what I mean?

I know, I'm over thinking, but I've never liked anyone the way I like this guy, and I don't want to do anything stupid...
1
3