+1 y

Am I looking for too much?

Like this guy says he really wants me...I asked him why..he said : You're smart and funny and you have dreams...am like *ewe face* wtf?...everyone has dreams.. I asked if that's the only reason he wants me?..he says:: I want to make you know what being loved is like and share your dreams with U...I also was just NEXT!..share my dreams with me and show me what love's like? It seems somewhat *ulterior motives* to me...fact being am successful home job car etc and working on my business..so what do you think?..is that reason enough or am looking for too much to give a guy a chance or is it that he has ulterior motives?..please help!
+1 y
Whoa...I was worried for a second there...what if he's an opportunist or player because he's having issues with dear ole gf...none of my business but am just adding this other point that baffles me...when he's home he has no problem tlkin sex or those kinda stuff but wen he's on the road he has an issue...even if we're txting..what further take do You have on tht?
Am I looking for too much?
2
2