+1 y

My New Years Resolution in 2012 is to give up on love and women...For money + power am I wrong?

So, I decided on a New Years resolution in 2012 that after being single for almost 22 years (30 years old in 17 day's) is that I'm giving up on love and women... What I mean by that is I'm giving up on getting into relationships /being married (Still going get my rocks off by doing it causal on niter).. I'm a educated, 29 year old, 9 - 5 job working single and talented average looking confident Jamaican black male.. I've been frustrated with dating, getting into relationships with women because when I tell them I like them I reeve either the phrase of "I like you like a brother" or "I'm just a nice guy"... Really so, what happens if I was a guy "oozing with confidence" gets into a relationship? ...At this day and age, 98 times out of 100, the guy is immature, impulsive, a player, out for one thing, has emotional issues, and sooner or later, the relationship comes to an end (Also, might have to go paying child support). Typical... This is considered the bad guy a woman is looking for... I see that women like the excitement of dating a**holes, having jerk like tendencies, treat them like sh*t, sometimes abuse them and make them cry type guy's. These are the exact same women that will say I'm trying to change him or when the relationship is over goes back to get the guy she rejected making them sloppy seconds, thirds...Etc

So, I've decided that I give up on trying to get into dating or relationship (which can lead to marriage) with women anymore. My focus is getting money, power, respect and success in my life ... Can't even find true love anyone since it's a rare commodity in this day age... An if you do, just be prepared to know it won't last because most women will get everything in relationships that don't work... I could honestly go f*** love, f*** women, f*** marriage... Just get money and power with the respect to come later... Though I'm a nice guy that will curse out a girl...

+1 y
Correction: I'm a nice guy that won't degrade women since I wasn't raised to call girls bitches, treat them like crap or disown them... I have a father and stepfather whom treated my mom like sh*t so it not my style to follow them..
3
5