+1 y

Will some girls forget about a guy they like when they're with their best friend?

I've kind of been seeing this girl for a month or so, or at least talking to her. We used to text a lot until we went on our first date. It went great, but after that she didn't talk to me much. I thought maybe she wasn't interested but she soon wrote a cute little post on my Facebook wall that no girl would do to a guy who's "just a friend"

A couple nights later she asked me to hangout with her best friend who goes to college out of state and her. I brought a friend and we all hung out and had a good night.

After that she still was rarely responding to my texts. I even asked her out for a second date and she said something like "That would be fun! I should be able to but I need to make sure my friend isn't in town. I'll let you know"

The day came and I didn't here from her. She never "let me know". I feel like she completely forgot about it. Even if she couldn't go I wish she would've told me..

Anyway, could this all be because of her best friend? Is she interested and just forgetful and busy because of her friend? Or would this be a sign to let her go?

If my best friend was in town I would still text a girl I like and at least set aside one night to hang out with her. So I'm wondering if it's different for some girls?
3
0