+1 y

What to do when I see a girl that I messed up with?

There is this girl that was in my class, where I waited to long to ask out. When the last day of class came I wanted to ask her out, but just couldn't do it, so I tried to ask her to hangout over Facebook. I know it was wrong to do, but I figured it was better then doing nothing at all. She never answered to the message, which I know she is probably thinking he is such a "bi**ch." I assuming that she liked me don't really know for sure. The only thing that I really do know is that I like her and that we are also total opposites. She is a party girl, while I tend to be a home body. I still go out and try to find things to do, but most of the time I go by myself since I never really have much people to hang around.

Now comes the question what should I do if I see her again? I am thinking I should just act like that never happened and just ask her out in person. Some help is really needed.
2
2