+1 y

I feel so stupid for liking him to much, yet having no idea how he feels about me?

I met a boy a month ago during camp, and became very close during that period. We are only 17. We didn't get to see each other again after camp, but last week he asked me to go grab a coffee with him. I didn't know what his intentions were, but he extended coffee into dinner and a walk. I THINK he MAY have even tried to give me a peck on the cheek at the end of the night, but I messed it up by hugging him instead. The next day he texted me that he had a great time-- I took it as a sign that perhaps our outing was a "date"? I felt like I wasn't very open that evening and didn't show enough interest in him, but the truth is that I do like him very much as more than a friend. We have a lot in common and he knows it.

We kept in touch via texting ever since. However, there has been no talk of a second date. I don't know what to say or do to make things work. I can't read his mind, and it's killing me. I hate being so distracted from other areas of my life because I'm putting so much thought into him.

I've been thinking that I may have been a rebound, because he broke up with his girlfriend a week before we went out. However, it doesn't seem likely because he told me that their relationship had been deteriorating and he's been trying to break it off for a while.

I don't know what to think, and I'm not sure what to do or say. Please help me. Does he even want me?

What should I do now?
2
1