+1 y

I know I look good, have personality and girls do like me, but I feel like I'm not lucky

Its very weird I know I'm handsome I have a great personality and I'm well groomed but I feel like I'm unlucky when it comes to girls I want instead of vice versa. My whole life most girls approached me and still do but it's a lot less now. I'm not confident on talking to girls I don't know that I approach only when they approach me. Since I rarely do it its hard for me, for me getting a girl I don't know is like planning a strategy against an army. I know I make of harder than it is but I try and I feel so weird and uncomfortable doing it. I just want to know what I have to do to stop feeling like this and increase my luck? Thank you all
0
1