+1 y

I can't read this chick at all, and it sucks because I really like her and she's gorgeous.

So I went to this chicks bar that I liked from school, she kept coming over to talk to me and my friend every chance she got, that night I got her number and went home, she ignored 4 texts and one phone call in the span of a week, she had literally responded to none of them, so I waited a week and another text and nothing, about 4 or 5 days later I tried IMing her on Facebook asking her if she was working that night, she told me she wasn't but told me the next for days she was working, she seemed to be trying to keep it brief but she used smilies, yesterday and the day before she responded to my texts asking about when she was working so I went back yesterday the last of the 4 days and she did the same thing but since it was kinda dead a bit more frequently, she asked me and my friend if we wanted to play another game of pool before she locked it up, when I asked her if she'd play against me she said no because she had to lock it up and wasn't supposed to, but then she told us that she set the balls on the table for us without even charging us, before I walked out, I asked her out to dinner and she said yes, when I asked her when she was free she said she was kinda busy all week but earlier that night she had mentioned having Tuesday off and how she was gonna sleep the whole day, so I brought that up, and she gave me an excuse that I can't remember for not being able to do dinner but she said lunch would work and told me to text her about it, I smiled, she smiled and then I left, I texted her about it about an hour later saying "how does manhatten's in carol stream at 12pm sound? we can go alittle later if you want to get some sleep" I waited about 2 hours and nothing, I woke up at 10:50 which is super early for me and texted her "are we still on today?" and she never responded, waited till 5pm and texted her "so what happened?" and nada.. I can't read this chick at all, and it sucks because I really like her and she's gorgeous...
4
1