+1 y

Being compared to a glamour model, would you be flattered?

Well, there's this guy at work that has the hots for me, and we text each other sometimes.We were talking about some dude at work who owns a calendar full of naked women, he has it up next to his work area.I was saying how gross I thought it was because the man is nearly 60 and he has 4 daughters who are around the same age as the models.I just find that vile.

I got a text earlier from the guy, saying ''I just saw Steve's calendar, the girls in it are no where near as hot as you, those pictures you sent me would of gone perfectly in the December month.''

(When I was single we had a little thing and I sent some dirty pictures in a Santa outfit.)

Now, I didn't know how to take this.Is this a compliment?Because I like to come across as classy, not trashy.Beautiful or pretty, not hot or sexy.Elegant and self-respect is a big thing for me.

So girls, would you take this as a compliment?
+1 y
Elegance* lol sorry I hate grammar errors.
+1 y
I don't get why this is a compliment people!What, so having fake breasts, being plastered in makeup, hair extensions, fake-tan, etc, is the true meaning of beauty?I don't think so, take all the artificial enhancements away from most glamour models and most aren't actually attractive at all.

link

link

+1 y
I'd much rather be compared to someone who doesn't look like a slut, and who is naturally pretty/

Here's some more...

link

link

link

link

3
2