+1 y

I don't care anymore, so I feel great, but I'm worried I'm going to miss opportunities?

I went through a stretch of three years where I tried dating, or at least asking girls out. It was frustrating...I improved myself and tried out different techniques, etc., but no matter what I did, I wasn't very successful at all.

It got to a point where I realized that if I just didn't care, like before this stretch, I was happier. I cared about thee stuff I cared about, even if sometimes they were solitary. But I was happy.

So I started doing that and, really, I feel great. However, I'm worried that I will miss an opportunity that presents to me/not try enough for something good. But I keep telling myself that if the girl's worth it, I'll know and take what I learned from before to take action, but in the meantime just not care.

In particular, there's this girl and, well, we seemed to get along well, have a flirty type relationship, and I tried once, ended up getting shot down...I can't help but think my timing was wrong (just broke up with old bf), and I should try again. Then again, maybe it'll just be better if I continue to ignore her like I've been doing and just be content with being happy and not hurting again for no reason.
5
1