+1 y

Now how am I supposed to get him to notice a little more?

We have smiled at each other, stared at each other, ect. However, we havn't really talked. He is one year older than me and a couple days ago my friend shoved me into him when we passed each other. I feel like I trampled him but my friend says we were face to face. To get my balance back I don't know how Because it was such a rush, but both of my hands ended up on his shoulder. It was such I rush I couldn't even see him so well and I was too embarased to look. I said sorry and walked away and my friend was watching him to see what he did, and she said he looked back at me when we kept walking. Then the weekend went by and my friend told me not to make it too obvious that I like him because that shove prob gave it away. She told me to just get him to notice me...But how? I was walking in the halls again and we looked at each other but kept walking. Basically that's what happened all day when we were near. Sooo... If me tramleing on top of him isn't enough to get him to notice me, then what is? haha. Any tips? From what you have heard, do you think he was creeped out by the push and that's why nothing has happened? Any kind of tips would be fine, but please no mean comments. Thanks! :)
Updates:
+1 y
Woops, I didn't mean to write,"To get my balance back."
Now how am I supposed to get him to notice a little more?
Add Opinion