+1 y

Would it be selfish if I just told her that I like her...

Ok this is going to be long... bear with me please :)

So I like this girl since about September... (and a little of last school year as well, but not that much)

So pretty much I waited too long (like 4 months too long lol) and it's kinda awkward... But I am so attracted to her!

But it doesn't feel natural like it used too... until one of us breaks the ice and we start flirting, then its like what it used to be when we started talking.

So there are periods of time when I feel comfortable with her and then others when I feel anxious... I hate the cycle but I feel like I can't let go without knowing whether or not she liked me...

It really stresses me out, and I just want to either be able to move on if she says no (and I will because I know there is no point) and maybe have a relationship if she says yes.

But I am not even completely sure if a relationship is a good idea for us to have a relationship, because we are kinda awkward...

I want to know if she likes me! But I don't want to because any new problems for her if I decide (still thinking about it) if I want a relationship.

TO SUM IT UP:

Want to know if she likes me back, but I don't necessarily want a relationship, but I don't want to because any problems for her.

BUT I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN GET ON WITH MY LIFE
0
1