+1 y

Why do you think he is behaving this way if he has a woman?

2 years ago I met a younger man at a night club. We exchanged numbers and he called the next day. We spoke for about two hours, he asked me to go over for sex. I declined because I had'nt had sex for a couple of years. Been going through a lot of things emotionally and physically, and felt sad because he is so handsome and only wanted to use me.

Well that's what I felt at the time. I still see him around town every once in a while. I saw him at the mall a week before xmas. I think he was with a woman, he was standing in the Santa line. I glanced over and saw him with his sunglasses on and looking at me smiling as I passed. This is the second time he has done this, I make no expression. I want him to know I'm to be respected and I'm no one's whore! I have no time for games and know when people try to bullsh!t me. I've heard he did have a woman with him not sure if he's married. He did metion having two kids, like me. Yes I'm very attracted to him but worried because of sexual diseases. I tried to stay in contact with him after I refused him, he only text short messages back , so I did'nt bother him any more. He never contacted me again. Why do you think he is behaving this way if he has a woman? Do you think he's teasing me?
5
2