+1 y

He told me no one knows him better than I do. Was he letting down his guard when he said what he said?

We work together, chat often, and have our fair share of teasing and joking around - on a more serious note, sometimes he would share his problems at work and I occasionally offer my views and advice... yesterday was one of those days and at the end of the conversation he said that no one knows him better than I do - then he averted his eyes and gave a shy smile... that caught me by surprise and in my awkwardness I laughed and punched him arm. He laughed too, but on hindsight, did I just ruin a "moment" - for months I've suspected that he might have feelings for me and was he letting down his guard when he said what he said?

He is rarely the shy type around people, that's why I was taken aback by that little sheepish smile.
3
0