+1 y

Would friending guys only deter my attraction towards them?

I go to an all-girls school but recently I've been hanging out with guys only and I love it! With the girlfriends I have, the things they talk about seem quite boring to me and quite a lot of times there's the occasional bitching. I usually don't know what to talk about to them at school seeing their interests differ greatly from mine.

I find it so much easier to relate with guys and get along with them much much better. They're funny with great senses of humor and my conversations with them flow brilliantly. But I'm worried that constantly hanging out with just guys would deter my heterosexual attraction towards them. I'm scared I would subconsciously friend-zone every guy I meet. So my question is: Could friending only guys make it harder for me to see them as more than friends? Could it deter my attraction for them?
2
1