+1 y

Did I ruin it with this older gym girl?

I just recently met this girl at my gym .She smiles every time she sees me and she's always the first one to come and say hi , though we don't talk much. A few times she has even come and worked out right next to the equipment that I use .

So yesterday I just got fed up that nothing was happening and decided to do something , but was not sure what . So just before leaving I thought I'll just go up and say "Bye ! Have a good weekend" . So I went up to her and waited ( yikes!) , she was lifting some weights .Once she was done , I said "Bye! Have a good weekend" but it just didn't seem to come out properly , she was a bit surprised . She however smiled and said "you too" !

My question is was it too weird to have approached her just to say bye ? and more ever was it weird to have approached her while she was lifting weights ? Is this situation recoverable for me ?

Did I ruin it with this older gym girl?
6
6