+1 y

Does anyone else act horrible, moody and just sorta push people they really like away ?

There's a girl I like that I work with, she used to be really touchy feely type girl ask me stupid questions she probably already knew the answer to. Now I think she just got sick, I don't blame her its my own fault but I don't mean to do it, its just like a reaction.

Feel like I'm getting too close and starting to care for her too much and I just start hating her, or maybe telling myself that rather than actually feeling it, being cold towards her, being moody all night at work, refusing to make eye contact with her, but then near the end of the night I'll flip back to nice guy, to how I really feel, but tonight, she didn't ask me for anything, she went to at one point, looked at me then turned and asked another guy, she was less touchy by far.

Does anyone else push those they like away without meaning too ? Like they do as a reaction ? What can I do to overcome this and can I repair the damage I more than likely did ?
3
2