+1 y

How do guys feel about dating and/or being in a relationship with a girl who is not affectionate?

I'm curious about the perspectives I'll get from this question :)

I'm a very affectionate girl :) I like to cuddle, hold hands, genuine pecks all over, even just something as simple as him walking behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. PDA doesn't bother me. I know some couples do it for attention. I would do it because I have this way of thinking where I want to savor my moments with whoever I'm with because I fully understand that death could take any of us away at any time. So damn it if I want to kiss him in public, I'm gonna kiss him in public! It's not like I go out grinding on him with kids around or we look like we're trying to have sex. If people don't care for PDA, then they don't have to look :) Anyway, I couldn't stand it if I dated a guy who was not affectionate. I might consider cutting things off. Sometimes it's just nice to be in someone's arms ya know? I don't think I could deal with no affection. In all honesty, I've had a lack of affection from my parents and family. Hugs and kisses feel nice coming from someone who really cares about you. I realize that I am really affectionate because of the absence of affection in my past. It's the same concept that rappers use when they buy $100,000 gold chains; they're often compensating for the lack of nice things from their past.

I find it interesting when there are girls who aren't affectionate. I'm wondering why some of them aren't? Also, guys how do you feel about dating a girl who isn't affectionate? If you're an affectionate person, what are some of your favorite ways to be affectionate!? :D

+1 y
Is there anyway I can change the category to dating?
3
1