+1 y

What do I do about this feeling I can't seem to get rid of?

This is a long story but I built these feelings for a girl I knew kept going in and out of a relationship with this dude. I didn't listen to what my head was telling me and I kept playing with fire sort of speak. I built really strong feelings for this girl and the last time they broke up we started hanging out and stuff. A week ago I express how I was starting to feel about her but she didn't really say anything about it. We kept on hanging out after that and she and I started flirting all the time. I thought this was a sign that she liked me and I was just about to make my move to see how she felt, when she gets back with her ex again. She talked about not being sure about her feelings for me and that I didn't really make a move, so its really confusing that she went back to a guy who has clearly already struck out. Before even trying to give me a chance, she gives this guy another one...I just felt like she led me on after I let her know I had strong feelings for her and she didn't even tell me how she felt
What do I do about this feeling I can't seem to get rid of?
Add Opinion