+1 y

What is this girl thinking? Everything seemed great but then..

Recently I went to a club with a whole group of friends, including this girl I'm really into. A while ago one of her good friends (an ex of mine - love her to bits <3, weird, I know) told me she was into me a while back. I was interested in someone else at the time, and she saw me making out with this girl which could be where this all came from.

Since then I have broken things off with the random chick and basically asked this one out, gave her my number and told her to call/text if she wanted, to which she gave me her number and told me we'd organise something.

Since then she's been very distant and cold, not showing much interest and being strange. I asked her out but she was busy, so again she said we'd organise something but in a way that made me feel she was saying "don't ask me again", insanely mixed signals, very confused.

Wat?
+1 y
Oh, I forgot to add why the club was relevant! Spent the whole night dancing with her, then the next day asked gave her my number!
1
1