+1 y

Confused by a country boy! help I'll see him again on Friday!

Went to a party last Friday and ended up playing beer pong all night with my friends brother. He was flirting hardcore, and so was I. He was saying little comments that let me know he'd been watching me and taking interest. He even gave me his last cigarette and we shared a laugh over us saying the exact same thing. Problem is a friend of mine did sexual stuff with him last weekend. He acts uninterested in pursuing anything with her. He's more of a relationship guy (surprisingly) and she well just wants below the belt stuff. All night he was around me then he kinda stunned me by asking about her... He asked if she was a clingy...In your opinions is asking about her sealing the deal that he's interested in her? Or is spending most of the night with me mean he's interested in me? I'll be seeing him again this Friday so I need an outside opinion quick! And what's the opinion on pursuing the guy even though my friend did sexual things with him. And by the way were not best friends or anything...
1
1