+1 y

Is it weird for me to ask a girl I admited having a crush on to coffee?

Basically I told her I was into her and she told me she has a boyfriend but she hopes we can remain. Yadayada.

I don't care that much, we kept a casual friendship. Anyway I been out of the country for a while and just got back we were talking and I randomly asked her if she wanted to meet up for coffee. Anyway her response was so lame. She essentially told me she would love to but she doesn't know if it is right considering she has a boyfriend. She will ask him. Yadada.

I was just like wtf? I feel like deleting her and never talking to this chick again. I mean I put it straight way back when I admitted I liked her but that fine no worries we can be friends, I can let go of a crush. I have done so so many times. I can find a different girl whenever I want.

Anyway don't know what I should do with her. If she is going to take anything I do as a sign of flirting, trying to date her, trying to seduce her. Seriously I look at her now and can't even figure out what I found attractive about this chick. She got a sh*tty way of dealing with people.
+1 y
Should add we have talked quite a bit since I told her I had a crush. It has been about 2 weeks since I told her. We have talked on and off on Facebook. When I told her if she would like to meet up for coffee I didn't even really think anything of it. I invite friends out for coffee ALL the time. In face I am seeing a FRIEND for coffee tommorrow. I just felt her reaction was so lame.
+1 y
Anyway ye good point I don't need the drama. Deleted from friends list.
1
1