+1 y

How am I supposed to act around someone I like?

I'm not a girlie girl. Quite the opposite. I'd rather play an online game than go shopping. All of the guys I talk to are just my friends. they come to me for advice on girls because they say I'm really easy to talk to and I'm always honest about everything. So I've never actually had feelings for anyone before this guy. We have been talking on Facebook like all the time since summer. we like rarely talked in person though. but it was really obvious that we were interested in each other. when the new school year started we started hanging out with each other, just not a lot. we still talked on Facebook nonstop. he told me that I was one of his best friends but that he thought of me as more than a friend. we've gone out together a few times and had a good time. So a few days ago we were having a really deep conversation all night about how we both really like each other and how we would be honest if we had a problem or anything. And when we were going to bed he even told me how he was so happy I was in his life and how he doesn't know how he deserves me. So yesterday I just saw him at passing period and I said hi and waved like usual. And when I got home later that day he had messaged me about how he couldn't take it anymore and that he gives up because I don't act like I like him when we're in public. he said that it seems like I don't like him so he's done. And my other friend, who's good friends with him, told me that that he can never tell how I feel when we hang out because I treat him like a normal friend. and that he says that he's done but he's really just frustrated and he likes me too much to really do that.
How am I supposed to act around someone I like?
Add Opinion