+1 y

I need girls advice here with a female friend I'm in love with..

i confessed to a friend and got rejected. She left the country for good and in her online convos with me, sometimes she might sound all happy then sometimes cold.

she said she did not want to talk to me heaps to not give the wrong message. this was after I asked her why she ignored me for the first few weeks. Then the hot and cold period came. (she knows I love her heaps...but I told her I was making an effort to get over her)

Recently, I met her in another country and we were normal. teasing, joking, even shared an ice cream together. she initiated hugging me when we met and hugged when she left. but our online conversations don't seem to be the same anymore

Why is it like that?

P.s: we share the same birthday, and normally celebrate 2gether. Now she is overseas, I'm going to make a 3d animated vid for her. good idea?
2
2