+1 y

How do you advance from brief flirtation with cashiers?

It's uncanny how I've been attracted to several cashiers lately. There's one girl at the local veggie store, another at a candy shop, one at a supermarket. And one at the post office.

They're all so very cute in my eyes, and not even that shy. The veggie girl even giggled abundantly to her colleague when I walked out. I said to the girl at the supermarket straight up "Can I be honest? I think you're really cute". But I think I mortified her since she turned red and it was in front of a lot of people D:

We usually keep conversation going by talking/ask about things around the products, but there's always someone behind me who I don't want to keep waiting. I don't think they do either. It always has an expiration time.

Has anyone been in this predicament before? What would be a way to get closer to one of these girls? Or how did you proceed?

1
2