+1 y

Why does she say she's not ready to be with me?

OK me and my ex girlfriend were together for 3 1/2 years we have a 2year old son together we still see each other for our sons sake but I would like to give my son his family back she is 22 I'm 28 the reason she broke up with me was she said she didn't know if she had feelings for me anymore but then a couple ago I asked do you want all of us to be together as.a family she said yes that's the goal but she don't put no effort in working towards that ever since the break up which happen two months ago she has been neglecting our son not spending the time with him that she should I can see all this is effecting him but she just don't get it for a little while I thought things were going good she was wanting to spend.time.together she was hanging on me and all that then she took like like a complete 180 this past week I asked why she said I give you an inch and you try to take a mile which I don't understand Because I was.just following her lead without trying to push it then she said I'm not ready to be.with you yet I really need some advice here thank you
Why does she say she's not ready to be with me?
Add Opinion