+1 y

Where can I meet guys? If I happen to like one guy, how can I get him to hang out?

My short story.

I feel alone, when I see all the couples around me.

I have two best friends that are guys. (This makes it quite hard for other guys to approach me.) I have one female best friend who is rather popular with the guys, but she has boyfriends because she is brave enough to approach them. I admired her for it and tried it once. Needless to say I failed miserably. The guy thought I was silly and laughed not realizing I was trying to ask him out. Related to this, I am very shy. My worst trait is that I'm quite of an actress. When I like a guy I act in a way, so that he can't possibly conclude I like him. I am working on my flirting. ^^'

I hate nightclubs. Yet those places seem to be the only ones people from our little town are getting together in. I have quite a fief acquaintances and superficial friends but they never invite me anywhere. I study a lot and spend my free time running alone (no one wants to come along running), or online, since my female friend is always with her boyfriend and my guy friends are total house mice. They invite me over a lot, but now that's not an option since my mother won't allow me to go to a boys' houses alone anymore. (My surroundings are rather conservative and she knows my male friends for 15 years, but is worried people might gossip.)

I am 18 and have never kissed before. (in 4th grade of high school) The only fief guys that went on first dates with me, are really intrusive and persistent ones that I said yes to, thinking I might like them. Like I said, first dates only and that was it.

I am not too picky, I really am not. I am not expecting love to fall from the sky. But I have no idea on how to go looking for it. Please tell me what can I do? Where can I meet guys? If I happen to like one guy, how can I get him to hang out?

It's Saturday afternoon, sunny outside and I have no other plans, but to do some cleaning, eat, study and go to sleep. =(
2
0