+1 y

Not sure how to ask her out?

I'm so alone, and have been for a while. This had led to a 'chicken/egg' problem of that I don't know how to get girls to go out with me, and that keeps me from trying.

There is a coworker of mine who is smart, attractive and nice. We were talking the other day about how vacation spots, family, dogs, hard it is to find decent jobs after college, how we don't always fit in at the parties people hold because it's the same drunk/pot fest that we our age has pushed us past etc...

Our schedules rarely match up but I may cross paths with her later tonight. Is there a good, casual way to go about asking her out. About the only thing that has ever gotten me a date in the past is being strong wiled enough to boldy answer "Yes" if the girl says "Are you asking me on a date?".

Still, I don't have lots of friends I hang out with, so group activity is out. We had been chatting about Disney World etc... so I could say something like 'I've been wanting to go see Beauty & The Beast now its back in theaters. Want to go with me?" but I'm not a fan of first date movies. Too awkward and silent. Still, I'll take what I can get.

Any tips on how to be cool and casual and ask her out?

Not sure how to ask her out?
2
2