+1 y

What does it mean when a guy tells me that I'm "keen"?

So, I'm going up to the mountains with this guy tomorrow for a day of snowboarding. This will be the second time we've gone out-- and I'm not sure how he feels about me. We're both 17. This whole time, it was just going to be the two of us going, but yesterday he asked me if it would be okay for his brother, who's in his 20's, to come along for the ride. He mentioned that once his brother's up there, he'll just go off and be doing his own thing.

As a response, I told him that "Personally, I just wanted to spend some time with you, but I'm flexible if your brother wants to come."

He replied with "Someone's keen. ;) Hahaha. But like I said, he'll go off to do his own thing once we're up there. He just doesn't want to pass down an opportunity to go boarding. Seriously, you'd like him- he's a cool guy. And he's got a banging alpine playlist."

So now I'm officially confused... how does he feel about me?

We went out a couple weeks ago, and he seemed totally into me... does he not feel that way anymore?
1
1