+1 y

On a 1-10 scale, how well do you communicate with your partner in a relationship?

The reason I ask is...

...there are SO MANY relationship / sexuality questions that I've seen, that I've answered, that I ultimately asked, or advised, for the asker to talk to their partner about (insert situation / feeling / emotion / issue here).

This honestly leads me to think that there is a large % of users that don't communicate with their partner really well. So many "games", "hint dropping", communicating so dominantly over texts that there's miscommunication, etc.

So, for yourself, on a 1-10 scale (10=highest, 5=average), how well do you communicate with your relationship partner in regards to situations / feelings / emotions / issues that occur?

Do you agree or disagree that a lot of these ?'s are being asked because people don't communicate with their partners very well?

Thanks for your input, everyone. :)
1-2 out of 10
3-4 out of 10
5-6 out of 10
Vote C
7-8 out of 10
Vote D
9-10 out of 10
Vote E
GirlGuy
9
2