+1 y

What can I do to meet new people? At this exact moment, I'm feeling kind of desperate.

I used to be crazy shy, and scared of everything, but in the last few months, I've broken out of my shell quite a bit. I've been playing soccer with the same people for about 6 years (but I manage the team, so I can't quit), and I started a new (my first, actually) job at the end of November. That's actually why I'm feeling so desperate right now. I love every one of the people I work with. Some of them are my age, some of them are my mom's age, and some of them are retired. There's one guy that works there who I have a super, major, ridiculous crush on. I sometimes feel like he's interested, and then other times I think I'm just reading too much into things.

So I feel like it would be a good thing for me to meet some other people, sort of try to get this guy off my mind, maybe some other guys would be nice... but mostly I just want to expand my social circle. I don't actually have any friends at the moment, simply because I was too scared/shy to go do anything or meet anyone.

I'm not currently going to school. I'll probably end up going in a year or two, but I can't wait that long, haha

So does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do?
0
1