+1 y

Is it wrong I'm in love with my neighbor?

My neighbor and I are the same age (16, yes, I lied about my age). When I was younger my mom would make me go over his house and play with him, like play dates. Well, I really used to hate going over there because he has down syndrome and I would get made fun of by the other kids when they would see me with him. We eventually became really close. It's like I could tell him anything and he would never judge me for it.

Now, in high school, I've developed really strong feelings for him and I don't know why?! He has down syndrome, and not to sound conceited, but I can have any guy at my school. I'm a varsity cheer captain, top student in the school and have everything going for me; I don't understand why I'm in love with him? I'm disgusted by myself, but I just can't help how I feel. It's gone far enough as to where I 'feel myself' when I think about him. Help! I don't know if what I'm thinking and feeling is wrong, how can I make this stop?
1
1