+1 y

How does a guy go about getting a girlfriend without being desperate? without trying too hard?

how do I not be desperate? I really want a girlfriend, I feel I have a right to want a girlfriend very badly because I've never had a girlfriend before in my entire life, although obviously since I'm a guy, there is never an excuse for being desperate, needy, clingy, unfortuneately, since girls, women, do not owe me anything.

It is very frustrating, I hate being a late-bloomer, I hate having missed out on what the vast majority of people around my age have already done, experienced. You know how people always say, stop looking for her and she will find you, how is that possible? accurate? I'm a guy, I can't wait, because girls never approach guys and never ask guys out, they never initiate any form of contact with a guy, so why do people say that? why do people say to stop looking and she will find you when obviously a girl will never ask a guy out, never make the first move on a guy.

I know you people are going to say, you need to go out, put yourself out there, well it is very difficult when you have almost no friends, I don't like going out alone you know, so going out to meet people, meeting women is difficult since I don't have much friends. Also, I've tried online dating and girls never respond to me on Online Dating sites such as Plentyoffish, OKCupid.

Overall, how do I stop being desperate? how do I stop trying too hard? what are specific steps to do to make myself stop being desperate, stop trying too hard? I want to be pro-active with approaching girls, pursuing them since I'm a guy have to do that since a girl will never chase, pursue me, but I want to be pro-active about it without being desperate, without trying too hard.
+1 y
How do I avoid coming on too strong to a girl when approaching her? talking to her? Specifically, very specifically, how do I avoid coming on too strong to a girl? what are obviously examples of a guy coming on too strong and a guy who does the oppossite of that? as in not coming on too strong? To be honest, I would rather have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, and I do not want my very first girlfriend to become my wife, I do not want to settle down yet, is this wrong of me think?
+1 y
I don't want to just have one girlfrind in my life. I would like to experience a couple of relationships before I finally settle down. And on top of that, I want to experience heartbreak. Everyone I know seems to have gone through it and come out fine. I think it would be a great learning experience. And I would like to look back at the good times with that girl and laugh (and cry no doubt) at all the fun we had. I would rather be in a bad relationship than not be in one at all for experience.
2
4