+1 y

Does he still have feelings for me or are we just friends?

My ex and I broke up 8 months ago, and I miss him. For the past 7 months we've tried becoming friends(we were being forced by our friends) and it didn't work out. A month after the break-up, we've been mad at each other and hated each other. But after November, I've been thinking about him all the time. I tried to move on, by liking his best friend, even though I knew it wasn't right. His friend likes me back and we're waiting for the right time to be together, but I really don't want to be his friend's girlfriend. Over the course of the year, my ex got a new girlfriend. I played it cool by not reacting, but I cried over it nights and nights. But now, in May, we've become friends without anyone's help. It was so natural. I don't know if he still has feelings for me, but it seems like it. What really brought us together(as friends) was his best friend who got jealous. We share smiles and knowing looks when we talk about his friend that likes me. He laughs when I said that I don't like his friend anymore. He asked me if he were to ask me out again what would I say and I would turn my head so he wouldn't notice my face that flushed red. It almost seems like he still likes me. Or maybe I'm just forcing it into my mind because I love him so much. Earlier, in April, his friend told his girlfriend that he still likes me. I didn't react at all in front of his girlfriend. But when I was alone, I practically died because of happiness. I don't want people to know that I love him, but am I doing the right thing by denying my feelings for him in front of him and my friends? Only 4 people know that I like him, and that's enough for me. I don't know what I should do. Deny my feelings for him and go out with his friend to test his feelings for me or wait for him and girlfriend to break up? Either way, I still will like him. Please help me. I have it bad.

Does he still have feelings for me or are we just friends?
Add Opinion