+1 y

My ex has a new girlfriend and I still want him and he says he just wants to be friends?

We were together on/off for 4yrs of college we did take a few breaks here &there but nothing major we just had some problems because of being at different colleges even though we were both from the same hometown. We finally broke up about a year ago in May when I was graduating. I was the one that stupidly ended it because everything was so serious &he was ready to be looking at rings &everything. But when I called things off it was just because even though I was very much in love with him I was absolutely terrified &told him everything was just to much for me at the time. After that we still kept in touch talking about 4-5 times a month. We still hung out over the summer a few times too. I agreed to watch his pet while he moved home for his last year of college &I still have her. We still continued to talk here/there. about 9 months later in the beginning of Feb he had a heart to heart with my sister telling her that he still had feelings for me &wanted to try again. I at that point was still hesitant then about 2months after that everything in my life settled down &I decided that I was ready &still absolutely in love with him. I sent him a super long email telling him everything that happened why I really ended things &that I was still in LOVE with him. He then continued to message me saying that he moved on &had been dating a new girl for about 6wks &they were serious. He had never mentioned this to me before &no one really know about it so neither did i. He told me that he was glad I finally told him &that he would always love me but not that way anymore that we could be friends. I made him come get all his stuff &gave him everything back (he didn't really seem to care)Since then we have talked here &there he says he understands how I feel but I know he doesn't its been six weeks &i still cry all the time. Then however things started getting weird the past 3wks. about 3 weeks after I told him everything I saw him out at an event &he was with some of his girlfriends friends &was about 10ft from me. He ignored me so my sis texted him &called him out he eventually came back over but barely said hi. Then later that week saw him again &he wouldn't even acknowledge me so I just texted him the next day to ask him what I was to him because it clearly wasn't friends. He said he didn't know yet. Then that Saturday he asked me over when he was with his friends. He wouldn't talk to me really just sent mean texts the entire night. then he apologized &then told me the next day we couldn't hang out like that anymore. I said okay asked why he said because of the girlfriend. Then he said he didn't know what to do because he still wants me in his life as a friend. He always texts me first at least every other day even just to say hi. But the started taking things to far asking about physical stuff from the past. Then When his girlfriend was gone he had me come over &even though things didn't go to far he still was touching and holding me inappropriately. I don't know what to do I'm still in love & he still says friends & knows my feeling
1
1