+1 y

Am I doing the right thing by not ignoring him but playing it cool?

Rght so I've been seeing this guy for just over two months. We kissed at a party and started texting me after. We met up every week since. He then started calling me for long phone calls etc after around 2 weeks. Things were going great, we met each others families and everything. Up until yesterday when he rang me and told me he felt he was 'pressuring' me and 'taking my innocence' (I'm 17 he's 19). I stayed on the phone for a little longer then I told him I wasn't in the mood to talk and I had to go, he was talking about meeting up this weekend?!? He said he'd ring me after football practice, he called firstly and a didn't pick up, called 10 min later and I didn't pick up, then a half hour later and I didn't pick up. I'm gonna text him saying 'sorry got distracted last night and was tired,how're you?' is this the right thing to do? I'm just very confused at the fact that last time we were together I was under the impression he liked me more than I liked him and that was worrying me he was being all 'what do you even see in me.. You probably have a ton of guys that like you..'

So, girls, what do you think is the best way for me to act now? What would you do? Is texting him back NOT flirty just civil a good idea?

And guys, how do you think I should act, play it cool/make him jealous or what?

*Bear in mind I will be hanging out/going to the movies etc with a group of friends and he will be there, he probably will end up trying to kiss me or something, and if he does try (im not going to fall for that sh*t) how do I react towards him? All tips/suggestions appreciated :)
1
1