+1 y

Really confusing boy drama! (long winded, but I so need help.)

Okay so there's this guy and I'm pretty certain he likes me. He displays all of those signs I've read about in articles. Although he is naturally kinda flirty and outgoing he definitely acts different with me. He always touches me, turns in his chair and faces me, grins when he looks me in the eyes and laughs, does stupid things to get attention, forced me to join math club with him, used music theory pickup lines on me, teases me all the time, and says "I love you!" we have super personal conversations about almost nothing that can last up to 5 hours. He once told me that he thought all the girls in his grade are ugly and stupid and that he didn't want to ask any of them.

HOWEVER...

Friday night at the football game I went out with some other cheerleaders before. I told them a bit of how I felt in the car and they're like eh...we don't really know and don't wanna say anything. At the game though, during halftime, I saw him talking to them. Right before halftime was over, I was the first one back on the field. One of the cheerleaders I had been with said he was asking someone, and obviously I was crushed. The one standing next to me (Let's call her Gloria) told me it was someone in his grade. However, I kept guessing who it was and the original one who he told (lets call her "Alina") said "you'ff find out." I kept guessing pretty much everyone in our grade and she was like, nope not them. (We go to a small school.) However, he disappeared from the game an Alina said "guess it never happened." I don't know how she would know that considering she was on the field cheering. These things lead me to believe that it was me and that I just got to the field too early, but I'm obviously not being objective because I like him. I asked "Gloria" if she knew she was in his grade and she says, oh, I don't really know, Just I heard form someone that his best friend said so." I spilled my guts to my two closest friends, one of which isn't know anything about my relationship with him as a friend or that I liked him, and they both think it's me. Am I overly optimistic to think he's going to ask me out tomorrow? It's just people are acting so weird, and I doubt Alina would want to let me be so heartbroken for nothing.

Sorry that was so long winded.
1
1