+1 y

There was a connection, will he come back and why the weird FB behavior?

So I got reconnected with a guy I haven't seen since high school through FB. He was married 9 years with an 8 year old daughter and divorced about 2 years ago. He then jumped right into a relationship with a 21 year old, he is 30, and they ended up living together. Well they broke up about 4 weeks ago because she wants kids and marriage and he isn't sure if he wants that. Meanwhile the prior month they were saying I love you to each other on FB. I have been separated from my husband of 13 years for 6 months working towards divorce. The guy who reconnected ask to meet up and have drinks and catch up. He asked to meet up Saturday and I said sure. We started texting Thursday, Friday, and then till our date. We met up and had a great time. He even asked my girlfriend what I thought of him while I was in the bathroom. So he asked to take me out that following Thursday for dinner. When he left I texted him thanks for coming out and he said it was his pleasure and I was awesome and he can't wait for Thursday. We talked lightly through text throughout the week but mostly at my initiation. We went on our date and had an amazing time! The only thing that bothered me was he had kinda said he doesn't want a relationship/GF right now but he was also just going with the flow so that's what I did too. We have so much in common and huge attraction. He actually stayed the night and just cuddled with me. I texted him Friday morning and thanked him again and I had a great time and he said he had an amazing time and I was a great girl. He ended up coming over that night for about 2 hours and we sat on the couch and just talked and he put my legs across his lad and rubbed my feet. He kissed me goodbye and left. The next day he was working his 24 hr shift (fire fighter) and I didn't text him at all and he didn't text me at all. He had texted me before when he was working. But he did like things on my FB that day. Sunday morning I still hadn't heard anything so I shot him a quick invite for the BBQ I was having. Kept it very generic, and an hr later he replied, "Aaaahhhhhh! I would freaking love to, but I wish you told me yesterday... I ended up making plans, with One of my firefighter bros :-( damn it man!" And he said he would keep in touch. Well he ended up showing up that evening and he was all over me in front of everyone, even putting me in his lap like we have been dating for a few months! We went back to my place with some friends and got into a relationship discussion and he said his last girlfriend was kinda a rebound. Also I want to add she likes everything I post on his FB. So he was saying he doesn't know what he wants and wants to be single for awhile, but I am thinking why in the world is he pursuing me like this. He has always been in super long relationships even in high school. So we all were pretty drunk and he asked if I wanted to go get some food. I did and we had so much fun and he said he really liked me. We came back to my place and after telling him for 30 min I am
+1 y
good at casual sex and him telling me he would never push that I end up making the move because I was drunk and had already fallen for him. That morning he tells me I should come see him at his fire station and he would come have lunch with me. We kiss passionately when he leaves. We talk a bit that morning but with my initiation. Then I had something happen with my ex and texted him because he told me if I ever needed to vent he was there because he has been through it.
+1 y
I asked him if I could and he said of course and then told me he was so sorry and feel free to vent to him anytime. So I said something else and I got no response. I then didn't hear from him all day. That evening I met up with a mutual friend for drinks and he invited the guy. When he showed up he looked shocked to see me. He said he was surprised but pleasantly surprised. He seem very uneasy and was acting weird. I tried to play it cool and not give him to much attention. When he left he gave
+1 y
me a crappy hug and I never heard from him. The next morning I sent him a generic text and he responded right away and said he hoped my day goes better than yesterday. I responded back and then heard nothing. Then about five hours later he wrote this"Yes for sure! So I have something to say, and I hope it doest upset u. I feel really guilty about what happen when I stayed over the othernight. Your a great girl, and more of a catch than me. And id never want to make you feel like your being used. Its
1
1