+1 y

Will good things ever happen to me if I continue to be good, because all the bad people always get good things

sorry about this being of the topic of what this website is about, but since all you people are amazing I just wanted to know why all the good people always have to have a tough time, in my school we have this"popular" group, all the people who treat people like sh*t are in it, the get all the hot girls and half of them are so ugly, they get to meet all the sports stars by luck get invited to all good parties and etc and they treat people so horribly, while the good people like my self always get looked down upon, and get made fun of, we don't meet anyone like ourselves, don't meet any girls that are amazing that we will like all the girls that we come across are stuck up sluts, I don't get it, all my siblings always get to find people, my brothers grade is the nicest bunch of people that I've met in my life, everyone are friends there, while in my grade we have the most stuck up bunch of people, my brother finds the girl of his dreams and he's not even good to his parents and etc, he gets all the best people, he meets all the right people, while when I go out to the same places he does all I see are stuck up arrogent pricks, I treat people so much nicer then he does I don't talk about people behind their backs and I still don't find anyone, I have the worst grade, and people in my class and Haven't found a amazing girl and I've done everything that my brother does, I go to the same places he goes and still can't find one, will good things happen ever happen to me, will I get good luck, nothing good of major significants has happend to me, I'm really greatful for what I have but I don't understand why I don't get good things happen to me of major significants will they ever happen to me if I remain good, please help me out has anyone been in this situation and continued to be good and had something amazing happen to them?
6
2