+1 y

How to ask her directly if she still wants to date me

hi,

i dated this girl 7-8 weeks ago. after a while things got colder but we keep texted each other. I haven't seen her for 6 weeks (she was 3 weeks on a tripe) but she had also "no time" to see me and go out with me.

last week I said: OK I'm gonna stop write her, she is obviously no more interested. anyhow I accidentally run into her in a bar at a party. she was there with her best friend who introduce us. I kissed or on her cheek and we chat. after a while her best friend came to me and ask me: "what are my plans with here, where is this going, and if I dated now some other girls." I was really confused. After one hour I went to her at the party, we talk, laugh and at the end of our conversation I kissed her on the lips. My instinct tells me that from that moment up to the end of the party she avoided me.

ok my question. it's almost 2 months and I don't want to play any games. it's weird that her friend ask me that and in the same time she kinds of avoid me. how to ask her directly if she still wants to date me? what is the best way. I know is not the best way but I had enough and there are more than 6 weeks from our last date.

thanks
4
0