Three Ways to Actually Get a Real Breakfast Down Your Throat

Breakfast often times gets no love. A lot of people skip breakfast or always rely on boxed cereals to get them through the morning, but you can have a breakfast you look forward to rather then simply skip over it every day in favor of starving until lunch time. Eating a good breakfast puts you on the right foot and in a better mood to help you tackle your day.

1. Crescent Roll...Ev-er-y-thing

Cook your standard eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, or make it all veggie, and put the cooked filling inside of one end of a crescent roll, and roll the whole thing up and then stick it in the oven to bake until golden brown. This is an easy way to make a kolache or go the sweet route with some cream cheese mixed with a bit of sugar and vanilla extract, and top with strawberry jam or pie filling, roll it up, and you're good to go.

2. Breakfast bowls

First of all, a bunch of ingredients almost always looks 25%+ more amazing when set artfully arranged in a bowl. It doesn't matter if you're a fan of bowls of fruits, savory foods, or even non-traditional breakfast foods, a bowl is the way to go for an impressive and temptation inducing breakfast. You can make a thick yogurt based smoothie and top it with toasted almond/coconut, diced and sliced fruits, and some any type of edible seed like pumpkin or chia or you could toss your avocado, bacon, eggs, and cheese, all on a bowl of tater tots or hash browns, and slather with your favorite hot sauce.

3. Make your breakfast portable

Understandably, a lot of people miss out on a good nourishing breakfast because they are in a rush and somethings got to give, and breakfast is usually it. Rather then continue this bad habit, try adapting to a fabulous portable breakfast. You can easily make breakfast wraps and burritos ahead of time and freeze them until you need them. Here's how: https://damndelicious.net/2016/08/10/freezer-breakfast-burritos/ You can also make homemade breakfast cereal bars in advance which turn your favorite cereal into a filling breakfast or mid morning snack like so: https://thebigmansworld.com/2016/03/16/healthy-3-ingredient-no-bake-cereal-bars/

510
BeeNee is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Breakfast is my favorite (after lunch and dinner lol)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Great ideas! Breakfast is the meal I miss most often. I'm not a morning person so I usually don't feel like making anything but these look pretty simple, especially if I can make it ahead of time. Lol :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 9

• nothing of that actually fills you for more than an hour, if you wanna get really full and not hunry an hour later you will have to eat ltos of whatever is on this list and get fat

• I eat my hot cereal (with real butter and a bit of sugar) while i drive to work every morning. 👍

• nothing beats oatmeal and fruits...
    I can stay full for hours on that

• I feel like number 1 is a good way to have it come back up your throat

• I prefer to skip breakfast. You don't really need it anyway

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 4

• Croissant with nutella or bread with butter and jams XD

• cheese cresent rolls !!!

rice krispies treats ♡

love it

• How unhealthy and unpractical.

• The crescent everything made me kinda hungry lol... need to do that yummy