Tea or coffee which is the leader?

Probably start a drink war haha, but I am going to ask. Which is better tasting and why. My opinion, tea, that is the only thing i drink, homemade tea, not the store brand with gross flavors and tons of sugar. Best tea i have had, PG Tips and Victorian Earl Grey.
English toffee coffee and pumkin coffee is good too, the pumpkin one without the spices
Just dawned on me i should have added a picture, maybe a cup of tea and a cup of coffee duking it out in a boxing ring

158

Most Helpful Girl

• Espresso, Coffee, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea, Tea. In order of preference.

I'm a barista, so I know my way around the back of an espresso bar plus have been learning to roast coffee beans, soo much better when the beans are fresh out of the roaster!

• Plus coffee beans help when you have been smelling different perfumes or colognes, sniffing them takes away that headache and forehead pain among other thingd, while tea does many things too, it boils down to taste and preferences.

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically both are extremely healthy for you depending on what type of tea and how you drink the coffee. So they are fairly equal it mostly comes down to preference.